TERMS AND HOLIDAYS
The ballet school year is divided into three terms of 4 months each, i.e May – August, September – December & January – April.
*Please click here to view our holiday calendar for May 2018 - April 2019.
- Fees are calculated annually and are inclusive of the holiday periods. Fees can be paid annually or in three installments. A late fee of Rs. 1000 is charged if payments are not submitted on time by the installment deadline.
- THERE ARE NO MAKE UP CLASSES FOR PUBLIC/ PERSONAL/SCHOOL HOLIDAYS OR IN ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES.
- ONCE FEES ARE SUBMITTED THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR WITHDRAWALS. Reasons for withdrawals can include injury/illness, homesickness, visa applications, personal or family reasons, inter alia.
- All class fees are payable in advance and must be submitted at the Peddar Road Centre. Payment may be made by cheque to “Bella Academy”, online, credit card or cash. Spots will not be reserved if fees are not submitted on or prior to the submission date.
- In the event that Bella Academy increases it's fees, the balance amount must be paid at that particular time.