Dancers require high performance footwear. Therefore Bloch introduces the first of two new models of its Stretch Series line, this version is aptly called, Synthesis. Combining a more traditional full sole pointe shoe with the incredibly innovative stretch satin upper that hugs to the shape of your foot, creating a beautiful line like no other pointe shoe can and the Relevease insole gives you unparalleled support through demi and onto pointe. The full stretch-satin upper molds the foot, preventing any wrinkles when performing.
- Bloch’s revolutionary new innovation of the Relevease insole uses biomimicry to echo the function of the human spine, allowing you full flexion to demi with full support when on pointe.
- The vamp is beautifully shaped with a graduated toe box made with long lasting, all natural materials and Bloch A-Paste formula for superior performance and support.
- The high quality full stretch-satin upper has a super comfortable stretch lining with leather at the heel for grip, that gives you a sports-sneaker feel.
- A flat profile removes the rocky/bulky feel while standing flat.
- The durable, full grain leather outsole, with turn shoe construction, provides ultimate traction and control.
- Synthesis has an extremely flattened platform that gives you excellent stability and balance in all directions.
- It has a removable internal cushion for the toe box for added comfort if the dancer chooses and noise reduction technology under the pleats to keep you silent on stage.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately.